November 5, 2010

The time has come...

Okay, so it's time... I'm going to take the plunge. I'm going to break out of my stubborn, 'I don't want to blog' phase'. Why? Because when I first started this blog it was as a journal of sorts. I am horrible at documenting my childrens' milestones, the going on-s in our life and I promised myself that someday I would make a book out of my blog. That book is going to be very pathetic if I don't get over this lazy blogger streak. So,... here we go! Recently...

We went to Lake Powell,


and had a Family Reunion


We played in the Moab sand and rocks,


rode on Thomas the Tank Engine



and went to Mesa Verde.


Aram turned 2.


Jasper turned 7,


and started 2nd Grade.


We played,


enjoyed the weather,


spent time with Family,



 
watched the colors change,


and shared Love.


Our life is simple, but it is GOOD!


2 comments:

Jackee said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe how much I missed this summer. :(

Brooke said...

You were there for several things that I didn't get pictures of... 4th of July, the Reunion, Thomas. I am always too busy having fun to get my camera out when you guys come! :( Then I am angry at myself later that I didn't get any pictures of those darling kiddos of yours!