October 17, 2009

New additions to our family

Thursday night, Aric and I made an excursion to pick up a long awaited and anticipated item...

I can't even remember when our old one broke, it's been that long ago. It has been such a treat getting to do the Wash at my own house!! I don't think I will complain about doing laundry any time soon...
While we were waiting for the incredibly slow people to load the Washer at Best Buy, be went to the Petco next door. Jasper has been asking us if she can get a Hamster for a while now, and my Mom got a Guinea Pig for her classroom recently so the asking has now turned into pleading. We found a cute little Dwarf Hamster for $11 and brought it home as well. It was late when we picked the kids up from Grammie and Papa's, so she didn't see it until the next morning...

She aptly named him Speedy. :)

No comments: